Recently have surgery? This is one of the most important times to find a qualified physical therapist in order to get you back to functioning 100% and protect your surgical repair. Regardless of the surgery, rehabilitation is key to getting your joints moving and getting your muscles working correctly to avoid complications which can lead to other problems down the road.
- Total Joints (Knee, Hip, Ankle, Shoulder)
- Rotator Cuff
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair/Debridement
- Labral Repair/Debridement
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation Surgery (ORIF) - Fractures