What is a Certified Pedorthist?
- Completed education through an accredited pedorthic education program.
- Successfully completed the examination through the Board for Certification in Pedorthics.
- Credentialed (maintains continuing education requirements in pedorthics) by the Board for Certification in Pedorthics.
- An expert on shoe prescription and fitting.
- An expert in fabrication & fitting of PRESCRIBED foot orthotics (as dictated by an appropriate medical professional: MD, DPM, PT, DO, DC, etc.).
- A member of the "Foot care" team who is capable of issuing and maintaining client's footwear and orthotic needs.
Move Better. Feel Better. Live Better.